2010年1月14日

My 2010 birthday♥













Today, is my 15 years old birthday..^^ so happy a..bcoz i bcum more young le..hehe^^...

This year..i celebrate wif my baobei..Snow,FangPing,ChaYee..and 2 more buddies,jiajing and CHoo..hehe..Previously, my birthday all celebrate wif my family wan..Tis year my mum agree i go to celebrate my self..lalala XD

At the recess time, my 14 darling buy a Fruit cake for me..n then we celebrate at the PONDOK..so embarrassing ><>< n then we go to Gai Gai, n then go to buy present.. Gabriel give money, we choose ourself..^^

And then 6.40 pm, my mother come fetch me liao lo..T_T so say goodbye wif them..

Beside, also receive other present from other frens..like Yifeiss♥



Ahyu,YanChao,JiaQing,WeiZhong,ZhiMing,Andrew,XiuYan,WeiShi,XinYi♥



Althrough also a piece of paper, or a card..or just only a 'Happy Birthday to u'i oso vry happy..^^ i think heart is more important..Thx ALL!!

I also thank all my sista & fren comment on my facebook de..haha..so many..about 50+++++ ..haha..really happy ahh.. hehe XD

This year birthday vry happy and vry difficult to forget..coz i gt many ppl's blessing..luv u all..Friendship forever♥♥

没有评论: