2010年9月23日

Cameron Highland Trip (23-25/9/2010)


Today i know that i can go Cameron Highland wif my MSSM's friends!! Yesterday i found my name is not in list de, and sad the whole night.But fortunately i can go now..haha :) MISS MY FRIENDS SO MUCH !!!

Cikgu Maiza fetch us go to SMKTHO. We stay at there until 10.p.m!! damn long..so Ah Jing, Kang Ni , Yi Jing and me ''four in a gang'' chatting at there. We also go 'reunion' wif our friends.hehe :) Here are some photo when we spend the time in THO.



 *Ahmar
KangNi's works ^^

10.p.m. We seperate into 2 bus.I sit beside Ah Jing. We vry Siao de..all ppl had sleep but we still awake and play some crazy thing. == We act ghost and keep act screaming..haha..Some of them cant sleep bcos  noisy..hehe..Cikgu Osman told the other bus teacher what we had done. *embarrasing larrr* ><



 *Candy,AhJing,Connie,YiJing.*

 *look like a KID== *

*All the CHAMPIONS*

About 6a.m. We arrive Cameron Valley. There are our 1st place to visit. I like the morining fresh air so much!! ^^ After 1 hour, we go to our next destination.

Stawberry!!

   *Candy and cikgu-cikgu :)

 *Are we pretty than that flower??haha


*Candy and Cikgu Rosnah 

 *Connie,YiJing and Ah Jing

 *my beloved teacher, Cikgu Zainal


Furthermore, we also visited many 'Gerai-gerai' for find the cheap goodies.We buy many keychain for our hometown friends..hehe :) 2.p.m. we check in into Hotel Jasmin. This hotel not vry highclass.*lol*
The whole evening we had a free time, AhJing, YiJing and me go ''GAIGAI''..we go to a temple sembayang.. :) After that, we go to 'Pasar Malam'..We buy 'Cai Tou Kueh' for our dinner..Below are our same ring and  shirt..^^



Midnight, I sleep on floor.*=.=* damn cool lah!! bcos Kang Ni sleep whole the double bed. I almost killed by her yaa..She kick me down the bed.so i decided dream on floor...*kesianya* Ah Jing play poker magic for me..hehe..*pro. We chating until we bue tahan baru sleep..haha..

*KangNi keep eating!!

*Our keychain :)

After that, we go to Air Terjun.There vry nice leh..but when we reach there, there are starting raining..*haizz* We take a lot of picture..haha xD




We stay at there about 2 hours.Next, we go to Putra Jaya and terus go back liao.. Good Bye Cameron Highland and my friends!! Look forward for the day we reunion! :]


没有评论: